Monday, December 9, 2013

My sisters

With being the older brother comes some responsibilities and fun. Although I don't tease or drive my sisters crazy as much as Noah does, I still do at times just to see their reaction. Most of the time they are asking for my help with breakfast, snacks, TV, and/or toys. Sienna likes to play rough with Noah and I. She's a tough cookie and can really hold her own for being a girl. All it takes sometimes is a cry from her and big tears coming from those big brown eyes for my dad to get after Noah and I. Natalie likes to play with us sometimes. She pretty much likes to be independent and eat. At the table when somebody can't finish their food, Natalie says, "I'll take it." I don't understand how she can eat so much and stay so thin. She is so adorable and calls me Bubbi or Ethan. The perks fo being the oldest is the love they all give me. I love it when I'm laying on my stomach and they all pile up on my back hugging one another. Here are a few pictures of the girls and our last visit to the pool before it closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment