Monday, December 9, 2013

Awana 2013-2014

To say that my siblings and I are excited to be in Awana is an understatement! As soon as Natalie hears Awana she asks mommy if she can put on her Puggle t-shirt. This year we are all in the following classes: I am in TNT (truth and training), Noah is a Spark, Sienna is a Cubbie, and as mentioned before Natalie is a Puggle. WE have really enjoyed attending Stonebridge Church since July 28, 2013. WE have all met and made so many friends and enjoy growing in Christ as a family! I look forward to Sunday school class each week just to continue our study. During Awana nights, my parents are in charge of game time with all the classes. Sometimes I think they have more fun than we do ;). Here are a few pictures of us in our Awana uniforms and some on crazy hair day (and yes, mommy had crazy hair too).

No comments:

Post a Comment