We got to take a trip to Killeen, TX two weekends ago. We went to visit Mr. Emmanuel and Julianne Hollist. Noah and I had lots of fun. We especially enjoyed their church and our visit to Fort Hood. Mr. Hollist showed us around base and all the museums they have there. After leaving Killeen we went to Austin to visit with Uncle Tony, Aunt Velma, Taylor and Uncle Rick and Ricky and Ms. Casie. We ate dinner together and had more fun. Daddy and mommy were very pleased with our behavior and bought us a small toy. Now I keep asking when we are going to visit Jacob in California and Aunt Jackie in Brownsville ;).....mommy says to keep praying for God's provision.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Visit to Killeen
We got to take a trip to Killeen, TX two weekends ago. We went to visit Mr. Emmanuel and Julianne Hollist. Noah and I had lots of fun. We especially enjoyed their church and our visit to Fort Hood. Mr. Hollist showed us around base and all the museums they have there. After leaving Killeen we went to Austin to visit with Uncle Tony, Aunt Velma, Taylor and Uncle Rick and Ricky and Ms. Casie. We ate dinner together and had more fun. Daddy and mommy were very pleased with our behavior and bought us a small toy. Now I keep asking when we are going to visit Jacob in California and Aunt Jackie in Brownsville ;).....mommy says to keep praying for God's provision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment