Wednesday, October 6, 2010

School and Dentist





I am enjoying homeschool, but every now and then I miss going to school because of all the specials we got to do. I quickly remember how much more time I get to play outside and do more math work at home and don't miss school as much anymore. Mommy took a picture of me working at my desk. We no longer work at my desk but on our dining table because of some of the projects I get to do. So Sienna has taken over my desk. Mommy used to let her sit with us at the table, but she then began to climb onto the table and lost that privilege. Noah is doing well on his work. He can now recognize all his letters, numbers, colors and shapes and recite the pledge of allegiance. He is going to start learning the sound of all the letters next. I have to say that Math and History are my favorite subjects and second would be Science. The other pictures of me are at my dentists office and Noah is assisting the hygienist so he can see there is nothing to be afraid of. The second dental photo is of me getting laughing gas before they removed my baby tooth that hadn't fallen out. Mommy said I was very brave. It didn't hurt until later when the anesthetic started to wear off. It was a good visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment