Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Double digits
I'm finally in the double digits! Woohoo!!! My birthday was a lot of fun. We didn't have school that day so mommy made me my big breakfast and she shaped my pancakes into a number 10. She also made me mini brownies frosted so it looked like a minecraft blocks. We went to the matinee of Frozen. It was also Natalie's first movie theater experience. She did great and of course we all liked the movie. Two weeks later, my parents had a birthday party for me. All I wanted was no theme and to have everyone play flag football. I got to be one of the team captains and mommy was shocked when I didn't choose her. All the older kids and parents played and I had the best party to date! SO far being 10 has been amazing!!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment