I am now a Wildcat football player. After much prayer and help from my Uncle Mark, I am living one of my dreams of playing tackle football. As much as I love to talk and watch the game, I never thought playing football would be so hard. We had two weeks of conditioning and are now in our 2nd week with full pads. Thanks to my parents and Uncle Mark's constant encouragement I'm doing better. I love my team and coaching staff. I'm trying to become more aggressive on the field. Mommy says maybe visualizing Noah after he hit me will help me transfer the aggression to the field. I'm really looking forward to game time but I understand the importance of practicing like I'm playing in a game. Mommy attended the Supermodel conference in Killeen, TX again this past week. She got a chance to get away from our daily life and refresh her spirit. The pictures posted are random. Hope your summer is going well and are getting ready for what Fall '13 has in store for you. God bless you!
No comments:
Post a Comment