Wednesday, January 2, 2013
December
Mommy had surgery right before Thanksgiving. She's doing much better now and is back to "normal." Aunt Jackie came for an early visit in December and we had a busy week filled with lots of fun things to do. We went to the Children's museum, the Riverwalk, the Witte Museum, Incredible Pizza, Traders
Village and saw the lights in Windcrest. Christmas was lots of fun. We got to sing two songs at our Christmas service at church and we all got what we wanted for Christmas. As an early surprise birthday present, I got 2 tickets for daddy and I to go to the Alamo Bowl to see UT vs Oregon State. Ut won the game and I had the time of my life with my daddy.
New Years Eve was fun too! Our neighborhood sure knows how to light up the night sky with lots of fireworks. No need for Seaworld or Fiest Texas ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment