Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Update on Baby

Mommy had her 1st 2 week appointment today and all is well! Baby is moving a lot and growing fast! Mommy is concerned she won't stay under her usual pregnancy weight with this baby but, I tell her she looks fine. Noah asked mommy the other day, "why haven't you had the baby yet" and mommy replied "that she wasn't ready yet." Then Noah talked into mommy's belly and said "baby you need to come out already, mommy's tummy has been big for to long." Ah Noah, you gotta love him! Daddy and mommy finally agreed on a name for the baby....actually its the only name they agreed on ;) My baby sister's name will be Natalie Joy. I told mommy her first name didn't matter to me because I'll call her Joy. Mommy thought that was sweet! We are all anxious to see what/who she looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment