The week before my birthday I asked mommy if we could decorate the house for my birthday. I never imagined her and daddy would have done what they did, but I LOVED IT! As I slept mommy and daddy decorated the kitchen with balloons and streamers hanging from the light fixtures and streamer wrapped around the post. They also left me a chocolate cupcake with the number 7 in it and my birthday card. When I woke up on the day of my birthday, the first thing I saw were balloons on my bunk bed and a happy birthday sign hanging across my door! That was awesome! Then I walked into the kitchen and found the other decorations! For breakfast I requested pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage and my usual cup of milk. I ate every bite and then mommy let me eat the chocolate cupcake!!!! I was in shock! Dessert after breakfast, but it was my birthday :). Later that afternoon, I was riding my bike(I prayed for a nice day to ride) when the UPS man showed up with a delivery for me. Grandpa and Grandma Sylvia sent me the Wii game I had been wanting! Then Ryan came over for a sleep over and some fun at ChuckECheese! We went to ChuckECheese and stayed there for 2.5 hrs! Then it was time to pickup daddy at work. He let us in the building where he works and showed us his office. We got to go to bed late. The next day Christian also came over and we played all morning and went to watch Tangled.......just the boys! When we got back every one's family came over to sing happy birthday to me and have some cake. It was the best birthday cake ever.......mommy made me a football cake! I loved everything about my birthday! Thank you to everyone who came, called me and posted on mommy's Facebook wall!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
My 7th Birthday
The week before my birthday I asked mommy if we could decorate the house for my birthday. I never imagined her and daddy would have done what they did, but I LOVED IT! As I slept mommy and daddy decorated the kitchen with balloons and streamers hanging from the light fixtures and streamer wrapped around the post. They also left me a chocolate cupcake with the number 7 in it and my birthday card. When I woke up on the day of my birthday, the first thing I saw were balloons on my bunk bed and a happy birthday sign hanging across my door! That was awesome! Then I walked into the kitchen and found the other decorations! For breakfast I requested pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage and my usual cup of milk. I ate every bite and then mommy let me eat the chocolate cupcake!!!! I was in shock! Dessert after breakfast, but it was my birthday :). Later that afternoon, I was riding my bike(I prayed for a nice day to ride) when the UPS man showed up with a delivery for me. Grandpa and Grandma Sylvia sent me the Wii game I had been wanting! Then Ryan came over for a sleep over and some fun at ChuckECheese! We went to ChuckECheese and stayed there for 2.5 hrs! Then it was time to pickup daddy at work. He let us in the building where he works and showed us his office. We got to go to bed late. The next day Christian also came over and we played all morning and went to watch Tangled.......just the boys! When we got back every one's family came over to sing happy birthday to me and have some cake. It was the best birthday cake ever.......mommy made me a football cake! I loved everything about my birthday! Thank you to everyone who came, called me and posted on mommy's Facebook wall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment