We'd like to thank everyone who blessed us with so many gifts this year! Noah started out the season thinking Christmas was about receiving gifts, but mommy and I talked to him and he finally understood that it's about God's greatest gift! He told mommy when asked that Christmas is about giving because God gave us Jesus! I'm so proud of my little brother! Grandpa Freddy and Grandma Alma came to spend Christmas with us. We enjoyed our time with them. I love being around family! On Christmas Eve we went to church and after wards opened our gifts from the Lefflers! Then we came home and I helped mommy cutout our Christmas cookies. On Christmas morning mommy made breakfast and then made our Christmas lunch because daddy had to work later that day. After lunch we all cleaned up and dropped off daddy at work and then headed over to Nana's to have Christmas dinner and see Nana, Uncle Mark and Tia Issa. It was surely a fun and blessed Christmas being surrounded by my family!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Christmas Day 2010
We'd like to thank everyone who blessed us with so many gifts this year! Noah started out the season thinking Christmas was about receiving gifts, but mommy and I talked to him and he finally understood that it's about God's greatest gift! He told mommy when asked that Christmas is about giving because God gave us Jesus! I'm so proud of my little brother! Grandpa Freddy and Grandma Alma came to spend Christmas with us. We enjoyed our time with them. I love being around family! On Christmas Eve we went to church and after wards opened our gifts from the Lefflers! Then we came home and I helped mommy cutout our Christmas cookies. On Christmas morning mommy made breakfast and then made our Christmas lunch because daddy had to work later that day. After lunch we all cleaned up and dropped off daddy at work and then headed over to Nana's to have Christmas dinner and see Nana, Uncle Mark and Tia Issa. It was surely a fun and blessed Christmas being surrounded by my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment