Thursday, January 28, 2010

Big boy

Ethan John's school offered the H1N1 vaccine today for all willingly participants. I prepped him since Monday and he asked me to please be there when he got his vaccine. I told him sure. On Tuesday daddy felt that my presence would just magnify the "pain" so Wednesday night I explained to Ethan that he was big enough to do this on his own and that I would see him at 1pm when I came by his room to help his teacher. He was ok with it. I am so proud to report that he didn't cry and he only said ouch. My baby is growing to fast. As I left his classroom awhile ago he was sad that I was not taking him back with me, but oh how it hurt me more to tell him I'll see you after school with those watery puppy eyes looking back at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment