My cousin Taylor spent 3 days with us in January. We played a lot and had a lot of fun. We also got to spend an entire day over at Nana's. She even came to church Sunday morning and small group with us on Sunday evening. I miss her a lot! We play very well together and Noah just kept scaring us or trying to miss up our games. Mommy said that I had to be patient with him because he wants to do everything we do. I told her I can't wait until he is 4 years old so he can stop, but mommy said that he will always want to do what I am doing; at least for a couple more years. I guess that is the price I pay for being the big brother. Taylor kept saying that Noah was annoying her because he kept wanting to kiss her and hug her. He is silly!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment