
I woke up at 6:30am to go potty and I took a peek at the tree and saw my bike. I ran into mom and dad's room and woke them up. Daddy got up and mommy and Noah slept a little longer. I had to wait to open the wrapped gifts after they woke up. Could they have added any more suspense! I'm a 4yr old kid parents!!!!!! Noah got this cool inflatable football player that we throw footballs into. We got more games and Noah got lots of Thomas the engine trains. Later that evening we went over to Nana's and the spoiling continued! Uncle Mark was there and he bought us this cool hot wheels track and other stuff. On Saturday, we got to see Taylor and Uncle Tony and Tia Issa sent her gifts with him. We had a great time with everyone and every night since then I thank God for everyone and everything especially His original gift - Jesus!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment