Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Fireman







Noah was dressed as a fireman this year for Halloween. It actually used to be mine when I was 21 months old. I dressed up as a baseball player. I was not going too because I was sick and spent most of the day in bed. Around 6:30pm, I got up and decided to get dressed and try going outside. Ms. Rachuel and Ms. Megan took us down the block and then my friend Nik showed up and ask me to go trick-o-treating with him. When I got back I handed mommy my bag and I was tired and feeling sick again that I went straight to bed. I have decided that Halloween is not for me. Some of the decorations at the houses scared me and gave me bad dreams. So I am done with Halloween!!!!!! No pictures of me, I was not in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment