Monday, June 9, 2008

Fun in the Pool

















This past Saturday, Jacob and Luke spent the day with us. We played a little of everything at the house and then around 2pm Ms. Jackie invited us over to go swimming. Noah wore my old swim suit. It's still a little big on him, but it worked. He loves being in the big pool with Daddy and Uncle Ron, but I was scared and choose to stay in the kid's pool. Joseph and Josiah taught Jacob and myself how to blow water through a noodle. Later we ganged up on Joseph and blew water back at him. I was at one end of the noodle and Jacob at the other. When Jacob said blow, I blew through the hole and Jacob aimed at Joseph. It was awesome!!! We had a lot of fun in the pool and playing with each other all day. Thanks Ms. Jackie for inviting us over.

No comments:

Post a Comment