












This past Friday we had a wonderful day in San Antonio, TX, so we packed up our swimsuits and headed to Sea World. Our Aunts Jackie and Geena have been here for Spring Break week, so they came along. We got to see so many things. We saw the sea lion, an otter, Shamu, beluga whales, dolphins, a ski show and a tortoise. I also got to pet an alligator. I played inside Shamu's happy harbor. The water was very cold, but after a while I ran around and had lots of fun. The water hit Noah and he ran for the gate to get out. I also got on a ride named the Atlantis. I was brave till we got to the top of the ride. I enjoyed getting wet at the bottom, but didn't like that feeling in my stomach. Noah called every sea animal we saw a fish, until finally mommy got him to call Shamu a whale. I can't wait to go back with daddy. Here are a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment