







This past Friday we went down to Corpus Christi and Aransas Pass to meet Grandpa Kent. We got to see many cool things on our way. I saw refineries, which I started calling smokers when I spotted them. I also got to see the USS Lexington and we rode over this huge bridge, it was awesome. At first I spotted it and then mommy said we would be going over the bridge shortly. I got a little scared and said no and mommy asked me why and I said because the bridge is broken. The bridge was not broken and it was fun. We got to the port and saw Grandpa Kent and we got to throw rocks into the channel and feed bread to some seagulls. I wanted to ride on the shrimp boat again but Grandpa said that the men had to go back to sea. Evey time Noah saw the water, he said "agua cool." He's starting to talk more. We had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment